Madigan made… quick and easy handmade craft ideas you can make today.
Christmas is almost here. Are you done your shopping yet?
I’m getting there and I hope you are, too.
I think that handmade gifts are always a nice and personal touch for gift giving. They also can be inexpensive gift options, too.
Are you looking for a quick and easy handmade gift idea?
Maybe you need an idea for a teacher or coworker or party hostess. Or you just need a little stocking stuffer for someone special.
Below is a list of some of the simplest crafts I’ve made to date that could make lovely gifts. Most require very few supplies and can be made in under 30-60 minutes. There’s still time! You can make one of these crafts today for a pretty gift.
12 Simple Handmade Crafts and Gifts:
- (from kitchen towels and ribbon!)
- (from an Altoids tin, paper and decoupage)
- (from dollar store glassware and strong glue…if desired, decorate with snowflakes!)
- (from flat glass gems, paper and magnets)
- (from a dollar store scarf…perfect for a hostess gift!)
- (coat switch plates with chalkboard paint or decorate with vinyl)
- (from a tin, rhinestones and thick decoupage)
- (from an old water bottle, paper, ribbon and decoupage. customize with seasonal paper!)
- (from corner tile and vinyl… use for placecards, buffet signs)
- (from pretty beads, a crimping bead and length of jewelry wire)
- (from a little vinyl and decoupage on a plate)
- (from plastic dollar store clothespins, decoupage and paper)