Madigan made… received another crafty supply from family.
Raise your hand if people give you random craft supplies because they know you love to make stuff.
---- raising hand ----
Ok, good. I’m not alone!
AND, have not fully utilized this box of goodies: vintage scarves!!
A couple of years ago, my sister-in-law gave me her late mother’s old scarves. They were really lovely and there were SO many in that bag.
I’ve done a few things with them over the years… and you’ve seen these simple scarf projects:
Clockwise from the top left:
- Halloween wreath using an orange scarf to cover one and a black and white scarf to hang it.
- Red scarves to create mini-bunting across our chalkboard.
- Green scarf to make a fabric and beaded necklace.
- Red, white and blue scarves to make a table runner.
- Pastel scarf to use to hang our Easter egg wreath.
But I feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface with this box of scarves. I still have tons leftover.
I need ideas!