Madigan made… a crafty #valentineshoa video.
The creative folks from American Crafts recently sent me some their paper crafting goodies for Valentines Day projects. The pink and gray card stock were calling out to me… I love that color combo right now. I enjoy making simple cards and couldn’t resist making a couple of easy Valentine’s cards with that paper!
Want to see how to make one of these simple cards? Check out the Google+ video below for the full tutorial and be sure check out Craftyhangouts.com in the coming week to find more creative Valentines craft ideas and videos!
- Supplies used:
- Card stock, 3 colors
- Paper cutter
- Candy button stickers
- Small heart shaped paper punch
- Invitation sized envelopes
- Scrapbooking adhesive
- Card panel dimensions:
- Gray card stock: 8.5” x 5.5”
- Pale pink strip: 1” x 5.5”
- Dark pink strip: 1.5” x 5.5”
- Pale pink inside panel: 5” x 3.75”